Monday, December 12, 2011

Visit from my brother and niece

I really want to get caught up on all my pictures that I meant to post on my blog but I fear time is too short. We shall see.  I haven't even posted about Kirsten and Josh's birthdays!!!

Back in October, my brother and one of his children came from Houston to visit for several days.  We've had so much fun just hanging out.

we ate lunch with the girls at school
(Campbell, Kirsten, and Uncle Nathan)

Campbell on the carousel at the mall

mall food court

Sugar Queen Cupcakes

Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt

Josh LOVES Uncle Nathan!

Campbell and Josh being silly

Campbell and Aunty Kerith


Uncle Nathan and Kirsten before school one morning

watching a movie while the girls were at school

This is what Nathan bought us to say "thanks" for having them!  So sweet

I'm so thankful for my brother and his wife, Nicole, and their beautiful children.  They love the Lord and walk with him faithfully. And I am very thankful for this special time we spent together. We look forward to spending time together over Christmas!