Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day

We spent Mother's Day weekend in Houston visiting my parents, brother and his family.  It was relaxing and the cousins always have so much fun together.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend.

Kirsten played a joke on my AGGIE brother and bought him a UT cookie cutter!

my parents


My wonderful sister-in-law, Nicole, and their 4: Colton, Campbell, Cassidy and Chloe

Nathan, Mom, me

with my brother, Nathan Lino


iphone lessons for Mom


our reflective Katelyn at dinner


me with the best mom in the entire world!

Katelyn, Campbell and Kirsten

my 3 favorite kids in the world!

my brother with my kids

the 3 Mamas

Kirsten and Cassidy

 
Kirsten and Aunty Cole

I am so grateful for my family.  What a blessing to share this precious time together.